Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Whatcha Wearing Wednesdays

OK, so this is my first ever Outfit of the Day!! I am soo excited. Just to warn everyone you will not be seeing me in any of the photos below because, well I don't have a full length mirror, AND, I'm not quite ready to commit to taking photos of myself for all the world to see.

ANYWAY...

First things first, the outfit:

Obviously my look is super casual. 
  • The boots are from Fashion Bug (can we all just have a weepy moment that they are going OUT OF BUSINESS *Boo Hoo**) and I got them for $12 last year 
  • The jeans are from Maurices and they are in the style "Orchid Boot" and they are $34
  • The brown long sleeve top is from ana by JC Penney, I'm not entirely sure of the price because I got it a couple of years ago...
  • The blue peasant top is from Torrid and it was on clearance for $15 (YAY clearance!!)
Now for the Accessories:



  • The rose heart necklace is from Maurices (last year) and it was $12.
  • My much loved purse is Olsenboye for JC Penney and it was $25
  • My adorable socks (because if you have to wear socks they better be cute!) are from Shopko's Halloween collection and I got them on clearance for $2.50

And now for makeup items:

Face:
  • Hard Candy Glow all the Way in Glamazon Bronze ($8, Walmart)
  • Kat VonD Lock-it Long Wear Foundation in Light 44 ($34, Sephora)
  • Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 2-in-1 Correct and Cover Cream in Green/Light ($8)
  • Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Light ($9.99)
Eyes:
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in r.s.v.p. ($19)
  • Wet n Wild Coloricon trio in Walking on Eggshells ($4)
  • Buxom Insider Eyeliner in Chocolate Citrine **Waterline** ($14, Sephora)
  • Covergirl Lashblast Fusion in Black ($8)
Blush/Bronzer/Highlight 
  • Benefit Bronzer in Hoola ($28, Sephora)
  • L'Oreal Super Blendable Blush in The Muse's Blush ($9)
    **This is from the Project Runway limited edition**
  • Benefit Luminizer in High Beam ($26, Sephora)
Lips:
  • Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Delish ($7)
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac ($7)


And there you have it kids, my first ever Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!! I know it doesn't help that I don't have a full length mirror and I'm planning on getting one ASAP, but I hope you all enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...