Saturday, November 10, 2012

Welcome to My Magical Land of Blogging!

Hello to all of you lovely bloggers and blog readers! This is my second attempt at blogging (or maybe third??), ANYWHO, but this time I am a little more focused and ready to commit to this whole blog thing :)


Why Blog??

I really wanted to start this blog because I seem like I am always talking and I figure that my relatives and friends probably get tired of hearing me talk so I figured why not spread my love of talk (or in this case type...) to all of you!

The Game Plan!

My plan is that I will commit to blogging at least 4 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday) as well as the 5th and 15th of every month!

Motivating Mondays: Let's just clear the air right now, I don't like Mondays. I know that I can use all of the motivation that I can get on Mondays and I figure that you all can too. SOOO, Mondays will be dedicated to some little motivational message (either an image, video, quote, etc.) just to help us all feel a little more happy about the start of a new work week.

Whatcha Wearing Wednesdays: I love Outfit of the Day posts, but am just too lazy to commit to doing them every day. I will admit that my wardrobe isn't as amazing as I would like but I do have some pretty cute clothes and on the plus side I only shop at affordable places!

Shopaholic Saturdays: I LOVE SHOPPING!! I love it, I love it, I love it! And the other thing I love is HAULS! I could seriously sit and watch youtube videos of Hauls all day and never get bored. So I am going to combine my love of the two and post my shopping adventures on Saturdays!!

The 5th of every month will be for my top 5 favorites of the previous month and the 15th of every month will be a Pinning Party where I will post some of my favorite Pins I've accomplished from Pinterest (one day I will figure out how to link my pinterest to this blog!)

Please remember that I am still in the start up phase of this and bear with my while I test things out and try to fancify this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...