Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shopaholic Saturday

Drum roll please....it's time for the first ever Shopaholic Saturday!!!

This weeks shopping spree consists of an online order from Sephora, and trips to: Target, Fashion Bug (what am I going to do when they close!?), and Walgreens. AND...I'm not sure if it needs to be said but I bought and paid for everything with my own money :)

SEPHORA:


 
Top: Disney Cinderella Collection A Brush With Fate Nail Polish Set ($24.50)
Bottom (from left): tokidoki rollerball perfume in Donutella ($7), Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes ($9), and TARINA TARANTINO Fleur De Lash in Black Opal ($12)

tokidoki Roulette Gloss Trio in Pinks ($7)
swatches from left: Arlecchino, Ciao Ciao, and Carina

Kat Von D Mini Eyeshadow Pallette in Little Saint ($15)
swatches from left: Be Mine, Empathy, Hummingbird, and Pray for Me

Kat Von D Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Little Sinner ($15)
swatches from left: Galore, Swan Song, T-Rex, and Brave Awakening

TARGET:

Top: 2013 Calendars (one for work, one for home, $1 each)
Bottom: WINTER OREOS!!! ($2.99) and A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving ($12.99)

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition mini nail and lip color set ($3.88, on clearance)
Lip gloss swatches from left: Shrinking Violet and Sealed with a Kiss
Nail colors: Undercover Lover and Lacquered Lilac


Super cute Zebra Print (of course!!) and Hot Pink Santa Hat ($6)

FASHION BUG:

I got two pairs of their Ease Boots in the colors Parisian Plum and Black for $15 each! They had tons of other colors that I wanted but I refrained this trip. I am sooo sad that they are going out of business :(

WALGREENS:

Wet n Wild Coloricon Trio in Silent Treatment ($2.99)

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Collection in Petal Pusher ($4.99)

**Wet n Wild is Buy One Get One 50% Off**

People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive issue with the Oh So Yummy Channing Tatum on the cover, because who can resist!! ($4.79)

And there you have it, my first shopping spree! I know my swatches aren't the greatest but I'll get it figured out.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...