Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pinning Party!!

YAY! My first Pinning Party! I will admit that this time around my "party" may not be very exciting, BUT stick around for next month because I found lots of cute ideas for Christmas presents that I plan on creating for some cherished friends and family members!

I should start out by saying that I am a total nail polish junkie and that I am constantly painting my nails (which would account for their oh so sorry shape), so it's fitting that my first Pinning Party entry would be related to nail polish!  You can find the original inspiration for this nail look over at Fashion Caramel and my Pinterest post can be found here.


I apologize in advance for my "man hands" -- thanks dad!

So my accent nail is not as sparkly as the one in the original because at first I was just too lazy to dig through my boxes of nail polish to find the perfect silver sparkle and then I decided that I only wanted a subtle sparkle, so this is what I ended up with!

Items used:
  • Base coat: Butter London Nail Foundation Basecoat ($18, Ulta)
  • Black: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Black Heart ($1.99)
  • Silver: Essie Nail Polish in No Place Like Chrome ($8)
  • Glitter: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Rock Candy ($1.99)
  • Top Coat: Seche Vete ($9)
I really like how they turned out, but kind of wished I had gone for a full on glitter accent like in the original. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...