Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Whatcha Wearing -- College Game Day Edition!!

So...in my household we are Iowa Hawkeye fans (being from Iowa and all). However, I work in Nebraska (all Cornhusker fans obviously). This Friday the Hawkeyes and Cornhuskers play each other so naturally we all showed up at work supporting our chosen team.


The Outfit:




  • The awesome "Beat Nebraska" is from a local sporting good store and was around $20
  • The long sleeve t-shirt underneath is from Maurices last year and was $32
  • The jeans are also from Maurices and are the Ivy Bootcut fit and are $34
  • The flip-flops (yes I said flip-flops it was 73 degrees here today!!) I got from Target and were $14.
The Accessories:

I went pretty basic on accessories today. 

  • The bag I got from JCPenney from the Arizona Brand Company for $25
  • I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the headband but I do know it came in a pack with four other headbands (when I remember I will re-edit this post and link back to it) **SORRY**
Makeup


  • Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation in 115 Ivory ($7.99)
  • Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 2-in-1 Correct and Cover Cream in Green/Light ($8)
  • Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Light ($9.99)
  • Palladio Rice Paper Blotting Sheets w/Powder ($3.99, from Ulta)
  • Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeprimer ($26 for full size)
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in clear (for my brows, $6.79)
  • Revlon ColorStay 16hr Eyeshadow in Bombshell ($7.49)
  • CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion in Black ($10.49)
  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black ($15, I got mine in my Birchbox)
  • Buxom Insider Eyeliner in Onyx ($18)
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer ($28)
  • Korres Blush in 18 Peach ($24, Sephora
  • CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Blendable Lip Duo in Whisper
  • Benefit Hoola Lipgloss ($16, Sephora)

How do you show your team spirit and which team do you root for???








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...