Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday Shopaholic!!

Confession time: Yes I am a Black Friday Shopper, NO I am not one of the people who has to be there right as soon as the doors open to every store and then proceeds to trample other shoppers.


I bought A LOT of stuff yesterday!! Unfortunately, A LOT of it cannot be blogged about because (a) they are gifts for other people OR (b) they are gifts for me that my parents send me out to buy (it just works easier that way trust me).

Anyway....the stores that I can show you are: Toys R Us, Target, Charming Charlie, Half Price BookstoreBass Pro Shop, Maurices, and Parable Christian Store.  Lets Go!!

Toys R Us

Ok so I LOVE patterned duck tape!! So when I saw that Toys R Us had it buy two get one free I had to buy some...I just had too. I got picked up the Hawaiian flower, penguin, and mustache patterns ($6.99). I am going to plan some pretty cool things with these and will have to post some DIYs.

Target
I love Target on Black Friday. They always have such amazing deals and movies are one of them. I bought:
  • Bridesmaids ($6)
  • The Vow ($10)
  • Snow White and the Huntsman ($10)
Charming Charlie
The sale at Charming Charlie was if you spent $40 you got $10 off, spend $60 get $20 off, and spend $80 get $30 off. 

  • Flower Necklace ($7.99)
  • Perfume Bottle Necklace ($12.99)
  • Eiffel Tower Necklace ($7.99)
  • Treble Clef Necklace ($7.99) 

Time for some shameless mugging!
  • Black and White Heart Hat (complete with puff balls, $14.97)
  • Black Eternity Scarf ($14.97)
  • Black Flower Headband ($16.97)
Half Price Bookstore
Half Price Bookstores are AMAZING it's about the only place I got to buy books. It's always exciting because you never know what you're going to find, so definitely don't go with too specific of a list. Yesterday's deal was spend $50 get $15 off.

Disclaimer: F. Scott Fitzgerald is my literary crush!
  • Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • RSVP by Helen Warner
  • A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff
  • The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
  • Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Bass Pro Shop
OK so normally Bass Pro Shop isn't really a store that I frequent, but I went for my dad and while I was there I found something for me!

Light pink hoodie on special for $10!!

Maurices
Maurices sale was buy one get one half off of the ENTIRE STORE!! I definitely spent more than I planned on and took a step out of my comfort zone on this one!!

  • Mint Green Jeggings ($39) -- these were my "risk" item but I wore them today, and pretty much love them...going to have to go buy some other colors...
  • Funfetti Sweater ($32) -- this seriously reminds me of the cake batter but in a good way.
  • Two iPhone 4 cases in a cute owl (on my phone now) and I <3 Mustache print ($10 each)
Parable Christian Book Store
I don't have a picture to share for this one because the CD is currently playing in my car but I picked up the Jeremy Camp Christmas God With Us CD for $9.99. To make up for the lack of picture here's a song from the CD:
Thanks to Love is Enough Jesus for posting this on Youtube


There you have it my Black Friday Shopping experience!! Where you a Black Friday Shopper and if so what deals did you find!?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...