Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rose VoxBox

I just got my second VoxBox from Influenster!! If you all remember I received the SunKissed VoxBox over the summer (I will provide links to those adventures below). The items included in this box are from the brands: Rimmel London, Dr. Scholl's for Her, belVita, Kiss, and Lind LINDOR chocolate. And for your viewing pleasure here is a photo:
 
 
All of these items were provided complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!
 
And now for the first impressions:
 
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: I love the original Scandaleyes and I am a huge fan of mascara in general so I am über excited to try this out.
 
Dr. Scholl's for Her Cozy Cushions: OMG you guys these are sooooo soft! I just want to use them for a pillow...that's not weird right??
 
belVita crunchy Breakfast Biscuits: Confession time -- I NEVER eat breakfast (I know, I know...). These however look really yummy and are convenient so maybe they will make me a breakfast eater.
 
Kiss Gradation Polishes: I received the set in Exposure. Nail Polish is my obsession. Enough said.
 
Lindt  LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles:  CHOCOLATE!!!!
 
Keep an eye out for other posts, I did individual posts the last time but I may combine this time around...also check out my Instagram (@Anniedannie) and Twitter (@lilannietweets) for updates. Click the links below to read the posts from my first VoxBox:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...