Friday, October 4, 2013

Who's The Fairest of Them All

You could say that I horde nail polish, but personally I like to think of myself of a "collector."  That being said when a new collection comes out I go through the motions of stalking it in stores and through magazines and looking up swatches online and on Instagram. The one brand that never seems to disappoint is OPI and their new San Francisco collection is no exception. 

I mean just look at some their print ads:


From babble

GORGEOUS!!!

I knew that I was going to have to gobble some of these colors up and have seen some pretty amazing swatches but then OPI had to go and post this one on Facebook:


Muir Muir on the Wall! I loved the name and OMG that color! It's like Fall in a Freaking Bottle!! Naturally this leaped to top of my must buy list and I had to rush out and get it and now it currently resides on my fingertips


This may be my new go to fall nail color, heck I may never wear a different color this fall (OK that may not be true...)! I am literally obsessed and I have a feeling that I may need to go get another bottle in fear that they won't make it permanent and then I'll run out and then I'll be sad because there will never be a color as amazing as this one....

NOW TELL ME! Do you have a favorite nail polish brand (mine is most definitely OPI!)? What color are you obsessing over? AND be sure to head to my Instagram (anniedannie) to check out photos of this lovely in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...