Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whatcha Wearing Wednesday

I am warning everyone now -- I am finally using my new camera (my old trusted one died on me and I had to get a new one **BOO!**) instead of my iPhone. That being said the pictures may be a little iffy, not that they were amazing before, but I am still getting adjusted to the newness. Also if anyone has a Nikon Coolpix and has any user tips for me please let me know!!!



  Clothing:
Mint green jeggings from Maurices (I know they are photographing blue but they are seriously mint green)

Striped cardigan from Maurices
Mossimo Boyfriend Tee from Target

Accessories:

Mossimo flats (that I got on clearance for like $5!!) from Target. These shoes are extremely well loved and the soles are a little rough looking hence the socks covering them up. 

Olsenboye bow handbag (one of my favorites) from JCPenney. The Olsenboye handbags are seriously some of the cutest bags ever. 


Pink heart locket and pink flower necklace both from Charming Charlie

Makeup:
I feel like this is my "Jeremy Renner resting face" if you don't know what that is you have to watch this video here and go to around the 6:15 mark although the whole thing is pretty amusing. 

Primer: Too Faced Primed and Poreless
Councealer: Almay Wake Up Under Eye Concealer in Light
Foundation: Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 44
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Blush: Korres Blush in Pink
Eyes: Clinique Lid Smoothie in Cashew Later
Eyeliner: Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black (inner rims is Buxom Insider Liner in Chocolate Citrine)
Mascara: CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion and CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
Lip Gloss: Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot
I haven't decided if I really like the way my camera photos turned out or if I prefer my iPhone for taking photos... I think I'll stick with the camera for awhile because I know I'll get the hang of it, it just requires patience (HA!). Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...