Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shopaholic Saturday

I did some serious shopping! You've already seen some of my items in Whatcha Wearing Wednesday (you can see that post here). Next week there won't be a shopping haul as I am trying to save some money but there will be a shopping related post, I just haven't decided what yet. 

In case you are unaware Charming Charlie now has a points system, so the next time you are there make sure you get signed up for it! 1,000 points = $5!
Floral print plaid scarf. This was by far my most exciting purchase only because I originally thought it $10 but I got it for $5!! What can I say little things like that get me excited.

Light pink heart locket. I didn't get a full shot picture but it has an extra long chain so you don't even have to really unchain it to put it on. It's also an actual functioning locket but I never actually use the locket part I just like the overall look.  
Hot pink safety pin scarf. I don't know why I love this scarf but I do! 

Headbands! This is actually two sets of headbands that I had bought but I decided to take a collective picture because they just look so pretty together!
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium. I have used other sample BB creams and had been using the CoverGirl BB cream but wanted to try something different. I've heard good things about this one and will be posting a review sometime later this month once I've really tested it out. 
If you've read my Fab 5 for December (you can read it here if you haven't) than you know that the movie Les Miserables is at the top of my list. I naturally had to buy the soundtrack and have been unashamedly singing my heart out too it!
CoverGirl Lashblast Clump Crusher. I LOVE Lashblast mascara and this one is supposed to be amazing and prevent nasty mascara clumps. I will be posting a review soon about how it worked for me. 

Maurices
Bow flats. I am absolutely obsessed with flats and can never pass up a cute pair. I have noticed in the past that Maurices flats run a little snug so I got a half a size up. 
Black and white striped cardigan. I have been searching FOREVER for a striped cardigan so when I saw them on the rack I dove for them before any other shoppers set their eyes on the adorableness that is this cardigan...OK so maybe that was a little dramatic, but I was really excited to see it. 


 Fashion Bug
So this will probably be the last shopping haul from Fashion Bug as their doors will soon be closing :(

Black shirt dress that is one size too big for me, but I think if I belt it, it will look OK.

Chevron print top with attached tank top

I call these my wannabe Toms. I have always wanted a pair but just don't want to pay the price for them. I got these adorable ones for $8!

Purple Fringey Flats, these were just too cute to pass up and they are EXTREMELY comfortable. 

Did you all buy anything cute this past week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...