Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shopaholic Saturday!!

This weeks shopping includes items from Ulta, Target, and Sephora (all purchased with my own money!!)



Ulta

Maybelline Baby Lips (in Pink Punch, Quench, and Peach Kiss):  Baby Lips have been around for a while but I've just never thought much about them. I have really sensitive lips (weird I know) so I only either use ChapStick or Jack Black lip balms for my lips because other lip balms tend to dry out my lips and make them really sore. I've read really good things about these though and they are supposed to make your lips really soft and they smell AMAZING!! There is a little pigmentation (I didn't swatch Quench because there it is clear).
I'll be posting a review about them soon once I really test them out. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains (in Charm and Cherish): I am not a huge fan of Stains because most Stain pens come off as too harsh on my lips and they dry out really fast. These however seem really smooth and aren't a pen but a balm (hence the name) so I'm interested to see how these work. They also have a minty smell, but maybe that's just me...
Review coming soon!

Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer (in shade 15): I really like the Fit Me foundation because it isn't heavy and is really nice in the spring/summer when the weather gets a little bit warmer. I have never tried the concealer before but was in the market for a new one and I've been hearing really good things about it around the Youtube world so I figured I would give it a try!

Tweezer Man Perfect Power Nail Clipper and Ms. Manicure Black Party 4-Way Buffing Block: My nails are in rough shape so these are going to help me save them!!

Target

Maybelline Color Tattoo: I picked these up in the colors Inked in Pink and Barely Branded -- I think these colors may be limited edition so I would pick them up soon if you like them!
elf Powder Brush: I LOVE this brush for foundation and it's only $3!!

Divergent by Veronica Roth: This is a Young Adult novels (but lets all just admit that they are the best) and it's in the same genre as Hunger Games which I loved. I'll be posting a review soon!!

Mossimo "Ona" flats in Zebra and Mossimo "Valma" flats in Emerald: These flats were on sale ($7.48 and $12.49). I got them a half a size bigger and they fit perfectly and are sooo comfortable! I may have to go pick up some more in other colors...

Sephora

Jurlique Love Balm: Great for dry skin, can use just about anywhere!

Buxom Insider Eyeliner (in Pearl and Topaz): These are my FAVORITE eyeliners ever!!
Benefit World Famous Neutrals: This is perfect! I love neutral eyes!!

And there you have it!! Any good buys lately??










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...