Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Review

Image from CoverGirl



I love mascara!! I have a whole little drawer of mascara and I love to test out new ones. So when I purchased the new CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara (as seen in a recent Shopaholic Saturday I knew that it would be tested and tried and then reviewed for all of you!! FYI: You can get your own Clump Crusher at any store that sells CoverGirl products!


One Coat


OK, so first I have to apologize for the ungroomed eyebrows I have no excuse for them I just was lazy....and secondly I am getting a bit braver about taking photos of myself for the blog so yay me!!

Anyway, this is what Clump Crusher looks like with only one coat of mascara. My lashes are naturally curly so the curved wand (as pictured above) made my lashes look crazy curly to the point where I don't feel they look natural. It also gave nice definition and definitely separated the lashes.

Two Coats
I am a two coats of mascara kind of girl so my next test for the Clump Crusher was applying two coats! This is where things got a little scary. As I said I have naturally curly lashes so while the first coat gave a nice extra curl and separated my lashes...the second one went haywire! As you can tell the lashes are still curled but then they started to clump(!!) together in the middle where my lashes are the thickest.

Layered

I love layering mascaras so that I can have ridiculously full, long lashes. Naturally when I was looking to layer Clump Crusher I chose another amazing CoverGirl mascara (and a personal favorite) CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion. This is by far my favorite version of wearing Clump Crusher. It gave the separation I needed and then Fusion gave the extra oomph I was looking for. 


Final Word
I really do like the Clump Crusher and will continue to wear it under other mascaras, unfortunately I don't necessarily love it on it's own because it tends to work against my naturally curly lashes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...