Saturday, August 3, 2013

Handy Dandy Nail Polish Remover Trick


I adore painting my nails, it’s totally my Sunday night treat/therapy. The one thing I absolutely hate doing though is removing my existing nail polish! I go through about 20 million cotton balls to remove just one hand of nail polish and it still feels like I haven’t gotten all of the polish off. Such was my nail polish life...UNTIL...I discovered the wonder of using makeup sponges to remove my polish! **Cue the angels singing!**

All you really need are some makeup sponges I use these ones from Ulta:


and your favorite nail polish remover! I like using the polish remover that comes in the containers that you dip your fingers because then you can really soak the sponge without making a big mess.

Then all I do is put my makeup sponge in the container, screw the lid back on and let it soak up the polish remover. When you take the sponge out make sure you give it a good squeeze over the container to get rid of the excess remover. Then swipe away at your nails!

I love this trick because not only is it quick and easy you can reuse the sponge again and again (I get about 4 nail polish changes out of them). The wedge sponges also come in handy for cleaning up your nail edges.

One word of warning is that the sponge will kind of fall apart and flake a little bit but it’s not terrible!

Let me know if you try this out or if you have any fun little nail polish tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...