Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hair Inspiration


It is getting time for me to do something with the mass of hair that currently resides on my head. It currently looks like this:


And, while I love the length I have some extremely damaged hair at the bottom from an unfortunate decision to get blonde highlights a few years ago...seriously...I don’t know why anyone allowed that to happen!

ANYWAY -- It’s time for a trim and a new color (my hair is the ultimate dirt brown color -- BLEH). I’m thinking I want to go red -- and I’ve actually been told by others that my hair should be red... So without further ado here is a little inspiration board. All pictures are linky back their original sites.

THE COLOR







THE CUT





And there you have it (yes I know there are two of the same pictures but I loved the cut and the color so it gets to show up twice) I kind of already think I’ve made up my mind but I’m not entirely sure yet. For more inspiration check out my Hairspiration board on Pinterest! I’ll be sure to post pictures on Twitter (@lilannietweets) and Instagram (@anniedannie) so be sure to follow me there AND I’ll try to make sure I do a blog post on the final results too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...