Monday, August 12, 2013

CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara Review


I’ve had this mascara for a little while now (I honestly think it might be almost empty -- YIPES) so I figure it was time to do a little review for you all!

**I purchased this mascara with my own $$ and all opinions are my own**

ONE COAT:


This mascara is designed to curl your lashes and if you read my Clump Crusher review (if not you can read it here) you already know that my lashes are naturally curly so I was a little hesitant to try this out because I didn’t want any craziness going on. But after looking at the print ad for this mascara in virtually EVERY magazine I had to cave and get it.

Seriously everything about this screams “BUY ME! BUY ME NOW!!”

Anyway...I really liked the effect that one coat gave my lashes. It emphasized the natural curliness of my lashes without going overboard.


TWO COATS:


Two coats gave me some CRAZY length, like touch my eyebrows kind of length! It did clump up a little bit but once the mascara had some time to dry I was able to straighten up some of the clumpy craziness.


LAYERED:


Naturally for the layered look I had to reach for my FAVORITE CoverGirl mascara LashBlast Fusion. I definitely really liked the results from this combo and think it looks the most natural for me. The Fusion gave me just enough definition and then Flamed Out gave me some drama. Love it!

FINAL WORD:
This will definitely be a repurchase when the time comes and will definitely be added to my favorites list. It’s almost perfect because it can give you either natural or dramatic lashes based on how many coats you slap on!

You can get CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara anywhere that sells CoverGirl products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...