Thursday, August 15, 2013

Guilty Pleasure Reads


As I’ve stated before I LOVE to read (you can check out my summer must reads here). I’ll read just about anything but sometimes I just want a good silly, guilty pleasure reads. You can check out some of my favorites below and just like always the pictures will be linky to take you to where you can buy.


Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella


The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger


L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad


The Fame Game series by Lauren Conrad


Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick


The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer


Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz


Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

Obviously I have a slight obsession with supernatural young adult novels and chick-lit books. What are your guilty pleasure book obsessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...