Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Little Yellow Dress



Hey All! It is officially summer (YAY!) and that means it’s time to break out all of those comfy cute summer dresses (and flip-flops, one must never forget the flip-flops!) One dress I have been CRAVING this year is a little yellow dress! I don’t own one (yet) because I’ve always been terrified of the color yellow. I am fair skinned and can sometimes have slight yellow undertones when wearing certain colors (thanks to my dad’s Middle Eastern heritage for that) so I’ve always avoided yellow in fear of looking like I have jaundice! However, lately there has been a HUGE number of celebrities rocking the bright summery hue and I now I just really really need a dress of my own!

Here are a few of my fave celebrity looks (all pictures will link back to the site where I found them!)



Now I know technically Lea’s isn’t a dress but I still think it’s adorable and a yellow skirt is also a nice way to try the yellow trend without feeling overwhelmed by the color don’t ya think?




Can we all just agree that Lauren Conrad may just be the embodiment of the color yellow? She always looks like she just lives in a perpetual state of summer and that yellow dress is perfect for the summer wedding season!




Blake Lively is another celebrity who looks like she just lives in a perpetual state of summer isn't she? I adore this dress because it looks like it can be worn just about anywhere.

And now that we are all inspired here are my choices for a potential yellow dress. Now remember that all of these are plus size dresses due to the fact that I myself am a plus size girl and once again all pictures will link back to the site where you can purchase:






Those are my top three for sure! I haven’t quite decided which one I’m going for (if not all three!) but once I figure it out I will update and try to get some picture in it (I am terrible at self portraits!). What are all of your opinions on the whole yellow dress trend? Do you love it, hate it, or could you honestly care less?? Also for more gorgeous yellow inspiration please feel free to check out my Little Yellow Dress pin board here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...