Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Bucket List



Yes, I know bucket lists are a little....done...but I still like them so there! Anyway, Yahoo had a list of fall bucket list items (you can read that list here) and it inspired me to come with my own little bucket list. Granted there are really only five items but it makes it just a little more attainable don't you think??

So, without further ado...here are is my Fall Bucket List


  1. Go to the Pumpkin Patch!
    I adore apple orchards and we have some pretty stellar ones around our neck of the woods. One of my favorites is the Bellevue Berry Farm (visit their site here). I like this one because it's a bit smaller than the MEGA patch that we have and doesn't seem like such money driven endeavor. The staff is super friendly and their pumpkin prices are reasonable...and I really want a pumpkin.
    And speaking of the Berry Farm...
  2. I want to go on their Haunted Hay Ride!
    I don't particularly like being scared but I've gone on this one a couple of times and it's not so bad, and their is something infinitely safer feeling being on the hay ride, because thane it's mostly just noise. You can click through to the Ranch of Terror. 
  3. Corn Mazes!
    So, I have no sense of direction whats so ever, I am forever getting lost and calling my dad to get me unlost, but I still really like going to corn mazes. On a side note, I TOTALLY cheat at corn mazes and cut through the stalks...please tell me I'm not the only one!
  4. Visiting a Vineyard
    I'm by no means a great wine drinker and in truth am kind of picky about the wine I drink but there is just something about visiting a vineyard in the fall that just seems lovely... If you happen to be in Iowa I suggest checking out Breezy Hills Vineyard (click here) they are pretty amazing!
                      And Last But Certainly Not Least...
  5. I want to carve a pumpkin...or decorate it in some cute way... kind of like this:
    pumpkins hole
    Original site is here


    Well there is my "Bucket List" what do you want to accomplish this fall??

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...