Friday, July 5, 2013

Goners! Products I've Used Up! Part Two


Obviously this is a second part blog post (if you want to find out about some skin care items that I've used up you can read part one here). This post will be all about makeup products that I’ve used up and their repurchasing power. Pictures will link to where you can purchase.

***All items were purchased by me unless otherwise stated***

bareMinerals Well-Rested Face & Eye Brightener
I received this as part of a 500 bonus point gift from Sephora and I loved it! I applied it underneath my foundation and it gave my skin a lovely “lit from within” glow. I received a good sized sample and it lasted for a while, so if you want to try it out I would totally go for a sample first.
REPURCHASING POWER: On my Sephora Wishlist now!

CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion
I love, love, love this mascara! It makes my lashes look A-MA-ZING and the formula is wonderful. It’s just wet enough to be buildable but not so wet that it gives you instant raccoon eyes when you blink.
REPURCHASING POWER: Already did!

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara
I liked Clump Crusher but I didn’t think it was all that amazing (to all of you Clump Crusher Ravers, I’m sorry **Hangs head**). I reviewed this mascara so I won’t make this one too long (you can read the review here).
REPURCHASING POWER: Unfortunately no.

Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Primer
This is probably my favorite eye primer. It keeps everything exactly where it’s supposed to be and my eye-shadows look just as good at the end of the day as they did when I applied them in the morning. I have never actually bought a full size version of this, because it normally comes as a sample size in Benefit kits and the samples are pretty good size and last a long time.
REPURCHASING POWER: Maybe, if I run out of samples...

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara
bareMinerals - bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara
This is a wonderful mascara if you like drier formulas. This was another 500 point bonus from Sephora so I only had a sample size, but it gave really good volume and was easily buildable to get the lashes you want.
REPURCHASING POWER: On my wishlist!

Buxom Insider Eyeliner (Chocolate Citrine)
My hands down favorite eyeliner and eyeliner color! I have quite a few of the Buxom eyeliners and they are amazing. If you like to line your waterline (like me!) they give a very dramatic look, and if you like a traditional line they are good for that too.
REPURCHASING POWER: Um, yeah! I think I may need to stockpile!

There are my makeup empties! What products have you used up? Have you tried anything on my list? Would you repurchase? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...