Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hot for Summer: Neon Nails


Nail polish is one of my biggest obsessions so when new nail trends come out I keep a close eye on them. Some I love and others I could do without, I mean seriously what is up with those talon like triangle nails!! This summer’s big nail trend is neon, and I LOVE it! Neon isn't anything new and some brands are always popping out neon collections and colors but they are definitely taking over right now. Here are some of my favorite colors that I will definitely be picking up this summer. Like always click on the picture and it will take you to where you can purchase!


















What nail trends do you love or hate let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...