Thursday, July 4, 2013

Goners! Products I've Used Up! Part One

I was going through all of my used up products (yes, I stockpile them) so that I could decide what I needed to purchase on my next beauty run when I figured that I would make like a YouTuber and blog about all of my used up products (seriously -- YouTube “Products I Used Up” and you’ll see what I mean). Also, I have quite the list going so I think I will split them into two postings (one for skin care and the other for makeup).Some of these things I plan on repurchasing (and a few I already have) but others won’t make the cut. Check out the list below and like always pictures will be linky to where you can buy!

***Oh! I should also just say that I purchased everything with my own cashola unless otherwise stated!***

CND Almond Soothing Creme
This lotion smells AMAZING!! It smells like almonds (obviously) but there is also a slightly sweet scent to it that kind of reminds me of homemade icing. I apply it right after I wash my hands because I have insane dry skin (especially on my hands) and this makes them feel instantly soft.
REPURCHASE POWER: Yes

Dove Nourishing Body Wash (Deep Moisture)
This is hands down my favorite body wash. I use the Deep Moisture formula because as stated above I have really dry skin. I also like that it isn’t scented because I layer it with scented body washes. And, yes I know that you can buy Dove scented body washes, but I don’t feel like those give me the moisture my skin needs so I just layer.
REPURCHASE POWER: Honey, I buy this stuff in BULK!

Philosophy Fresh Peaches with Cream Shower Gel
I liked this shower gel, but I didn’t love it. It smelled so peachy in the bottle but when I actually used it the scent just wasn’t there **SAD FACE** Granted, I don’t typically want to smell like fruit, but there is something about the scent of peaches that I just love.
REPURCHASING POWER: No **SAD FACE**

NYX Pore Filler
OK, so this isn’t technically a skincare item, but considering it smoothes things out on your face I’m including this in the skincare category. This primer was OKish. It did it’s job but I don’t I kind of feel like it phoned it in sometimes in that it felt more like I just added on extra moisturizer instead of a primer. Also, this is almost $13(!!) and it didn’t last very long...
REPURCHASE POWER: Umm...No.

bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
I got this as a sample in a 500 point Beauty Insider gift from Sephora and I absolutely freaking loved it! It made my skin look and feel so silky and amazing! I think I squeezed the life out of the poor little tube that the sample came in.
REPURCHASING POWER: On my Sephora wishlist right now! I also added the brightening one because sometimes my skin could use a little brightening love.

Garnier Skin Renew Moisturizer
My favorite moisturizer by far! It is nice and light and keeps my skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy. Since using it I’ve noticed a great difference in my skin texture and tone too!
REPURCHASING POWER: Already repurchased!

There are my skincare empties! What products have you used up? Have you tried anything on my list? Would you repurchase? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Corny Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...